Price: 6450 EURDuration: 10 Days
Revolutionary Change for Your Work
This course is intended for all persons using UAS for inspection purposes, either as a payload operator or as a pilot.
The UAS Inspection course in The Netherlands is combined with the RPA-L license issued by the Civil Aviation Authority to ensure professional drone pilots meet both industry and legal requirements to operate an UAS. Upon completion you will receive the UTC UAS Inspection certificate and the separate official RPA-L.
The UAS Inspection course is intended for professionals that either want to improve or create knowledge on how to use an UAS for inspection purposes and combine this with a skill training for an official drone license. Together with an experienced instructor, you will learn the skills required to operate a drone professionally and safely in industrial environments.
This course specifically addresses the following domains:
✈ Building or instruction surveying
✈ Electrical distribution
✈ Gas and oil pipelines
and wildlife Protection
During this 10-day course you further obtain advanced skills on inspections using a wide range of payloads and available systems.
Skills you will develop
• ✈ Selecting the correct equipment for the inspection purpose
• ✈ Developing a flight plan and mapping sequence
• ✈ Risk Analysis and Mitigating Measures
• ✈ Extensive knowledge on the M200 series and payloads
• ✈ Thermal imaging and real-time analysis
• ✈ Mapping with Oblique and Nadier imaging
• ✈ Inspections of Wind turbines
• ✈ Inspections of Solar panels
• ✈ Inspections of Industrial equipment
• ✈ Inspections of Bridges
• ✈ Inspection of high-tension power grids and supporting structures
• ✈ Inspection of pipelines for oil, gas and water
• ✈ Working together with sensor operators and other teammembers
• ✈ RTK functionalities
• ✈ Post flight data analysis using Pix4D, DroneDeploy, etc
• ✈ DJI Go4 and DJI Pilot apps
All trainees will be required to take the UTC test after the training course, including a theory exam and practical test. Additional to the UTC test, the RPA-L theory and practical exam is conducted on behalf of the Civil Aviation Authority. The UTC Certificate will be issued for those who pass the testing, as a recognition of the gained skills for inspection skills.