To the west of Seattle, centrally located on the Kitsap Peninsula sits the Sabelhawk Training Facility in Silverdale, WA. Our classroom comfortably seats 12 people for round table learning about sUAS principles, software and equipment.
Our facility accommodates flight course training over its 100’ x 150’ of open space. For times when our northwest weather rolls in, we have a 40’ x 60’ warehouse for indoor flights. For larger flight course training needs, we have access to 232 acres at the Circuit of the Northwest, just 20 minutes away.
Silverdale offers scenic trails, award-winning breweries and beachfront hotels with stunning views of Dyes Inlet, Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains and glorious sunsets.
Nov 13 to 15
Dec 10 to 12
Educating Pilots of Tomorrow
The course was developed for corporations who plan to build up a pilot team and individuals that can achieve the best possibilities for drone applications. Through online learning and on-site, hands-on flight training, trainees will acquire the comprehensive knowledge and skills needed to become a professional pilot. This includes an overview of DJI’s latest UAS solutions, flight operation, mission workflow, flight safety knowledge, maintenance operations, and more.
All trainees will be required to undergo a standard test after the training course, consisting of a theory exam and practical test. A DJI UTC certificate will be issued to those who pass the test, as a recognition of UAS application competence.
BECOME A UTC CERTIFIED PILOT
READING BEFORE REGISTERING
1. After registering for this course, the campus you selected will contact you to confirm your registration and guide you through the steps to pay for the course. You can also contact the campus through the contact information listed.
2. Once you have paid for the course, the campus will activate your account to access online lessons, and ship one Tello unit and remote bundle to you.
3. This course includes online and virtual content. Once paid for, returns and refunds are not accepted.
4. Before attending on-site training, you have to complete the online lessons and pass the e-learning exam first. Also, it is highly recommended that you practice during your own time with the your drone prior to signing up for on-site training to ensure you can confidently participate in the class.
5. Once you have completed onsite training, passed the final theory exam, and passed the practice test, you will be presented with a UTC certificate.
For inquiries, please click here to find the nearest training center for more details of registration.
Jeff has been a project manager in the paints and coatings industry for over 17 years. He currently serves as the manager of Sabelhawk Inspections, LLC. He has hundreds of hours of sUAS operational experience in flight. He has worked with federal and local municipalities to address policy and procedures issues dealing with sUAS operations.
James is a veteran of the Air Force with over 28 years of air terminal logistics experience. He currently owns and operates Pacific Northwest Aerial Vision, LLC. He also currently serves on the FAA Safety Team as an sUAS Safety Representative. He is a Level 1 UAS Thermographer. He has hundreds of hours of sUAS operational experience in flight. He has worked with federal and local municipalities to address policy and procedures issues dealing with sUAS operations.