Located in the south suburbs of Chicago, the Skyora Training Facility is located at the Lynwood Fire Department in Lynwood, IL. This training facility contains a classroom environment that provides an exceptional environment classroom style and hands-on instruction. Right outside of the classroom is the flight training area that provides both open spaces and more complex environments for beginner to advanced UAS training activities.Located only 30 minutes south of Midway Airport and 50 minutes south east of O’Hare Airport, access to the facility is simple and has a number of restaurants, hotels and other activities within 5 to 10 minutes away.
Educating Pilots of Tomorrow
The course was developed for corporations who plan to build up a pilot team and individuals that can achieve the best possibilities for drone applications. Through online learning and on-site, hands-on flight training, trainees will acquire the comprehensive knowledge and skills needed to become a professional pilot. This includes an overview of DJI’s latest UAS solutions, flight operation, mission workflow, flight safety knowledge, maintenance operations, and more.
All trainees will be required to undergo a standard test after the training course, consisting of a theory exam and practical test. A DJI UTC certificate will be issued to those who pass the test, as a recognition of UAS application competence.
BECOME A UTC CERTIFIED PILOT
READING BEFORE REGISTERING
1. After registering for this course, the campus you selected will contact you to confirm your registration and guide you through the steps to pay for the course. You can also contact the campus through the contact information listed.
2. Once you have paid for the course, the campus will activate your account to access online lessons, and ship one Tello unit and remote bundle to you.
3. This course includes online and virtual content. Once paid for, returns and refunds are not accepted.
4. Before attending on-site training, you have to complete the online lessons and pass the e-learning exam first. Also, it is highly recommended that you practice during your own time with the your drone prior to signing up for on-site training to ensure you can confidently participate in the class.
5. Once you have completed onsite training, passed the final theory exam, and passed the practice test, you will be presented with a UTC certificate.
For inquiries, please click here to find the nearest training center for more details of registration.