Texas UAS's Training Facility is located in Frisco, TX. It's home to several major sports team, including the Dallas Cowboys, and the National Soccer Hall of Fame and the National Video Game Museum.
Frisco is located 45 minutes north of downtown Dallas, and Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field (DAL), which are the headquarters for American Airlines and Southwest Airlines, respectively.
Educating Pilots of Tomorrow
The course was developed for corporations who plan to build up a pilot team and individuals that can achieve the best possibilities for drone applications. Through online learning and on-site, hands-on flight training, trainees will acquire the comprehensive knowledge and skills needed to become a professional pilot. This includes an overview of DJI’s latest UAS solutions, flight operation, mission workflow, flight safety knowledge, maintenance operations, and more.
All trainees will be required to undergo a standard test after the training course, consisting of a theory exam and practical test. A DJI UTC certificate will be issued to those who pass the test, as a recognition of UAS application competence.
BECOME A UTC CERTIFIED PILOT
READING BEFORE REGISTERING
1. After registering for this course, the campus you selected will contact you to confirm your registration and guide you through the steps to pay for the course. You can also contact the campus through the contact information listed.
2. Once you have paid for the course, the campus will activate your account to access online lessons, and ship one Tello unit and remote bundle to you.
3. This course includes online and virtual content. Once paid for, returns and refunds are not accepted.
4. Before attending on-site training, you have to complete the online lessons and pass the e-learning exam first. Also, it is highly recommended that you practice during your own time with the your drone prior to signing up for on-site training to ensure you can confidently participate in the class.
5. Once you have completed onsite training, passed the final theory exam, and passed the practice test, you will be presented with a UTC certificate.
For inquiries, please click here to find the nearest training center for more details of registration.
President and Owner of Texas UAS LLC: Chris has almost 20 years in the chemical industry with advanced degrees in chemistry from Texas Tech University and the University of Arizona. He has a variety of experience in industrial applications, including the mining, chemical, and oilfield. Additionally, Chris has 20 years of experience in remote control aircraft and started his first drone business in 2016, upon obtaining his FAA Part 107 sUAS Remote Pilot Certification.